If you are concerned about whether you received an unnecessary stent, we encourage you to look into additional information concerning these procedures. We have assembled below some information to start your search, but we encourage you to consult an attorney to better understand your legal rights. And if you are experiencing any medical symptoms, you should consult a healthcare professional right away.
- Coronary Angiogram Mayo Clinic
- Should I have an Angiogram to test for Coronary Artery Disease? WebMD
- What Is Coronary Angioplasty? National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Video: Coronary Angioplasty Mayo Clinic
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stents Mayo Clinic
- Coronary Artery Disease Mayo Clinic
- Coronary Artery Disease—Angioplasty and Other Treatment WebMD
- Coronary Angioplasty American Heart Association
- Coronary AngioplastyAnimation American Heart Association
- What is a Stent? National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- How Are Stents Placed?National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Cardiac StentsWebMD
- Angina Treatment: Stents, Drugs, Lifestyle Changes—What’s Best?Mayo Clinic
- Coronary Stent Animation American Heart Association
- StentsAmerican Heart Association
- Cardiac Procedures and Surgeries American Heart Association
Recent Stent Research
Think your cardiac stent procedure may have been unnecessary?
Or have you witnessed stent abuse?
Why Choose Murphy?"The Murphy team is smart. They are imaginative and eloquent litigators that can out-strategize any courtroom opponent."